Elite Daily proclaims itself to be the voice of Generation-Y and never disappoints. As the premier online destination for aspiring men and women alike, Elite offers a forum of peer-to-peer interaction in an increasingly digitalized world. The site consistently delivers diverse content with a fresh, relevant voice that appeals to the divergent perspectives represented within our ADD generation.
- Women: Why Weddings Have Become Meaningless Displays of Pretence
What was once a paramount, sacred tradition that enabled a couple united by love to become joined together for life has now become little more than a grand exhibition of wealth.
- Women: Why The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Is Damaging To A Woman’s Psyche
Annual Victoria Secret Fashion Show leaves girls feeling low
- Sex: Your Life Isn’t Porn: Why Men Need To Stop Treating Women Like Objects Because Of Their Unrealistic Expectations
Porn clouds the line between fantasy and reality
- Women: Why Going Clubbing Is Only Fun When You’re Underage
Clubbing scene resulting in a waste of time, effort and money
- Ladies: 5 Ways To Navigate The Awkward Beginning Stages Of A Gen-Y Relationship
How to move from the awkward pre-commitment stage and into the full-out exclusive stage
- Women: The Universal Laws Of One-Night Stands That Every Gen-Y Girl Should Know
Although one-night-stands are becoming a pretty conventional occurrence, some girls are still not learning about the major consequences that these encounters can have.
- Culture: 5 Revelations You Need To Have About Friendships Post-College
When it comes to friends after college, quality is far more important than quantity.
- Women: It’s What’s Underneath That Counts: Why Women Should Embrace Lingerie
Feeling good in your lingerie is imperative, regardless of whether anyone else will sneak a peek of you in it or not.